An explosion at UC Berkeley that resulted in at least one person being taken to the hospital and others being injured was caused by a power system failure, the university said Monday night.
Electrical vaults contain high voltage equipment which can cause explosions and fires in the event of a malfunction. This is a prime example of the potential for combustion in and around this type of power system failure. Hopefully, the injured victim did not suffer life threatening burns.
Glotzer and Sweat LLP – Fire and Explosion Accidents and Burn Injury Attorneys based in Los Angeles, CA
See on www.latimes.com