Insurance declared car a total loss and offered “fair value” compensation not enough to buy comparable replacement. What to do? ~ Free Legal Advice | Free Legal Aid | Phoenix Personal Injury Law

Steven M. Sweat‘s insight:

This is a common issue and good explanation from Mr. Zachar.  The easiest solution is to purchase “gap insurance” coverage when you buy your car.  This will cover any difference between fair market value and the depreciated value of the vehicle in the event of a total loss accident. 

Glotzer and Sweat LLP – Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles

See on

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s